INTRAWORKS Security Analysis offers your business an independent and comprehensive overview of your network infrastructure to identify weaknesses and determine vulnerabilities. Based on the results, INTRAWORKS will provide a detailed report and work with your team to provide an action plan for resolution.
- Addresses both physical and virtual liabilities
- Awareness of your data, where it resides and who has access
- Crucial for highly regulated industries such as finance and healthcare
- PIPEDA and HIPAA compliancy
INTRAWORKS Software Audits provide a thorough analysis of all software and licensing to ensure compliancy with CAAST (http://www.digital-copyright.ca/taxonomy/term/369), Microsoft and all other 3rd party software licenses. This enables businesses to discover shortfalls as well as strategic planning and budgeting for future growth.
- Limits liability and provides peace of mind
- Compliancy reporting when audited
- Identify illegal and non-standard software
- Action plan provided in the event of a licensing shortfall
Seize this opportunity; get your security and software compliant now.
If you have any questions or would like to explore how INTRAWORKS can enhance your business, simply contact us.